Friday, August 06, 2010

Confused and

I think I am feeling very confused, upset and a little miserable right at this moment.
I have had a bad dream two nights ago, and then I heard a piece of bad news which kinda confirmed the meaning of the dream and now I found out about something which clearly disturbed my peace of mind.
To add to that whole rubble, I had to be feeling guilty about something which I am not sure whether I have done it wrong or right.

I don't know, I think all the above kinda brings me guilt; a subconscious feeling which nagged and tugged at my heart and conscience and I just feel bothered.

I tried going shopping, you know what they say about retail therapy when you are feeling blue and I was even trying to go for a mani/pedi and guess what, when I was there, I just felt no better and in fact, I stayed there only for half an hour and I turned on my heels and left.
Funny how things turned out and I just feel depressed.

I don't know, I feel uncomfortable when I feel people don't like me or are deliberately keeping away from me.
Perhaps I have done something wrong, and these are people who I know and in the family.

I am just bothered by everything and I know people call me a worry wart or paranoid girl but I don't know, perhaps it had something to do with all these?

I used to be really good in keeping contact with people and keeping hold of things together but I think I am kind of slacked in this department.

I am really lousy in keeping in touch with people around me; friends, relatives, whoever and I just feel that it is really not good of me to be like that.

I'd always like to think of myself as a good person; someone who does not hurt or harm other people or have any ill intentions towards anyone.
I don't mean to be mean or judgmental towards anyone since I knew how to talk or walk even.

I stand firm to my own beliefs and things that I know are wrong or right and I never make any wrong judgment, despite being told what to do or not by people more senior than me; anywhere, including my own parents.

Of course, I am not perfect, I am still susceptible to mistakes and small things in life and I do understand that I cannot have everyone liking me or agreeing with me and I am just normal.

Somehow it still makes me feel upset when I know people do not like me...it's just weird.

Maybe it was karma or a vicious cycle, I can't expect everyone to treat me like a real princess, even so, it is not sincere right?

I still feel sad when there are people who think that I am not nice or a bad person...

I worry too much?
I am writing so much about my emotions and I still haven't gotten to it because I am not comfortable talking about it in public or at least, just yet.

I like to keep things bottled up, and this issue, really made revert back to that...

Am I really paranoid?