Friday, August 27, 2010

My poor poor laptop

The laptop which I have been using for my personal use has just went bozo; the screen kept flickering, slowly to drastic flickers that I almost thought I needed the attention of an opthalmologist!

Anyway, I finally decided to send it off for repair and I sure do miss my lappie!


Now I wonder, how come my old horse work laptop does not give me such problems to justify for an immediate change of laptop for work from the IT department?
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Why oh why, sighs!

I wonder whether I did something to make the screens on my own laptop go flicker flicker; maybe something which I can simulate to make the work laptop go bicker bicker as well?

Ssssssshhhhhhh.....it should not be heard by some relevant authorities =P