Monday, August 23, 2010

Can't Wait and NOT packed

It's been two years and I didn't even have a single trip last year...bummer...

It's alright now, I am looking forward to this upcoming one soon....
I kept telling myself to start packing since last month (don't laugh, I always have to pack early because I will panick and change all my decisions at the very last minute) and till this day, I have not packed yet!

Whatever, I am really counting the days and no, I am not revealing where I am headed to yet, you have to wait for me to come back and blog about it in my travel blog =)

After that, I am heading on another trip but that would be on business, can't wait, can't wait...
Sounds like some Jakun who has never seen the world before eh, try not being able to travel for a year and you tell me how it feels =P