Tuesday, August 10, 2010

There is always a reason~

Whenever I am feeling blue or upset or depressed over things in life, I pray.

Yeah, I do, as I always pray.

I pray to God not only in times of trouble, but throughout the whole day.
Now, I wouldn't call myself a saint or super holy specimen of a Catholic but i see God not as just a superior being.
Sometimes I see HIM as a confidante, a friend, a shoulder I can cry on (since I never let myself cry in public or in front of others)

When I feel happy, I whisper to God and thank him for the things HE had done to make me happy.
When I feel sad, I just say quietly and ask that HE make me stronger and please guide me.
When I feel angry/upset, I pray for strength and peace so that I will not let the deadly sin conquer me

When I feel I have done something wrong, I pray and beg for his forgiveness.
When I am lost or confused, I ask for guidance and to show me light
When I am scared or afraid, I pray for HIS ever mighty presence beside me
When I am all alone, well, I just know that I am never alone because HE will always be there to watch out for me

So, yeah, I don't see praying as praying sometimes, because it became something like a daily conversation with GOD/Jesus.

I attended mass in the Immaculate Conception Church on Sunday and I was really enjoying myself listening to Father Marshall's sermon about prayers.

He was telling us about people praying to GOD for all sorts of stuffs and at the same time, they blamed God when things did not turn out the way they intended.

It was really funny, and I am going to write a full-length post on this in my other blog (My thoughts and My Words)
I promise this, and I will not lie on stuffs related to GOD (*Winks*)

Well, a gist of the sermon relates to how people pray and yet think God was not answering their prayers.
A lot of people didn't realize that GOD do answer prayers, even though they say they do believe, they don't, really.

I do though, as I see it in different ways.

The reason people don't believe their prayers were answered was because it was not directly related nor written big on the ground that that was the answer to their prayers.

However, I, on the other hand, just trust GOD answers, and I see it in all the little things which happen every day or every single waking minute.

HE works his ways differently and sometimes it feels like you have to figure out the answer from a riddle.

In this case, that was one of the reason I feel that there is a reason for every thing which happened, be it a good or a bad thing.

GOD is also busy and when HE answers our prayers, HE has to make his way felt, and to make you realize from the impact (hence sometimes bad things or things which make us sad happen, or that's what I think)

I am recently doing a lot of thinking and there were lots of things in life which kinda make me feel that I am not doing enough.
Okay, maybe there were a few direct incidents which made me feel upset or affected, and I was just trying to figure out what I should do about things which are happening.

I felt a little hurt over something and then I realized, hey, maybe it was MY fault to begin with.

I had to do certain things to set it right, and I am guessing GOD made things like these happen to remind me of it.

So, in case you're skeptical or doubtful of God's answering powers, and blame GOD for things which you didn't want to happen, well, just be reminded that there is ALWAYS a reason....

I believe..