Saturday, July 24, 2010

One more week~

Dear diary,
It is with a heavy heart I pack my stuffs and push them into bags and paper bags; unfolding the clothes and also putting fragile stuffs and books into boxes.
It has been two years; the longest I have ever stayed in a place which I like and have grown to be attached to (I seem to get attached to everything huh?)
I have to move, yes, and it's a sad thing to do.
I enjoy coming home to this place, popping myself against the bed and watching dramas/DVDs or reading.
The whole place is fully furnished and it is just pretty much as good as a home to me! I do really love this place =)
I paid a really good price and it was just worth it, which I didn't expect to find when I find myself posted back to this state!~

Anyway, like all things, there is always a beginning and ending and guess this is it. I have about a week left and there are so much to do and pack and to organize everything properly.

I really do hate moving, it's a whole lot of trouble and the hassle, not to mention the physical and mental exhaustion when you try to settle down in a new place.

I dreaded the whole process but guess it's inevitable sometimes, especially when I am still in that whole "based here on a temporary basis situation".

When it's time to leave, well, just need to put my head up and not turn back, though I am really going to miss everything about this place....

One more week, and I am in a new place altogether....awwwwwwww, so sad.....and ohhhhhh, my stuffs....so much to pack! Ughs!