Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Am I on the way?

I was kinda having a little of a meltdown and was trying to figure out my whole life.
I am not going to talk about it here, but let's just say it's not pretty and I am figuring it all out currently.

I missed people around me; people whom I can talk to and can trust (I guess I say that a lot)

Funny thing is, when I was going through things that I claimed I did not know and what I want to do, and all of a sudden, I hear myself talking and describing all the things that I really wanted to do.
It's funny that I feel like I don't know what I want to do, and then, voila, I could describe them, which means only one thing, that I do know what I want to do!

Then why am I not doing anything about it yet?
I need to re-configure everything and I need to sort it all out!

I need my LIFE....and I just want it to be perfect...yeah, and people tell me that I need to learn to let go.
I am freaking out, I have so much to do, I am so way behind at the moment!!!! *screams*