Monday, March 29, 2010

The best people in the world

During the months of frustration and stress which I went through (and still going through), I was constantly on a high mode of restlessness and also agitation.

It was hard to calm down and feel relaxed.

At work, people tend to come across my mind as pretentious and also insincere and I end up not knowing who to trust or whom I can talk to, at least (not as in a confidante), but just simply sharing a light banter without worrying about what people will say or use in return against myself.
It is really hard to be constantly wearing an armor against everyone else; it's like being constantly on a battlefield! (reminds me of Jordin Sparks' Battlefield)

The only people I know who would not betray or harm me are those closest to me; especially my family.

They were the only ones who would always be there even when the whole world turns against me or wants to bring me down; without any questions asked.
I am really thankful for their silent support and for their constant motivation.

It got me thinking, sometimes we tend to hurt people we love when we are hurt by others.
It is just so cruel.

Think of it this way, when others hurt us, we feel really upset and angry and yet, we do not react.
But when our family voice a word or two out of concern, we pounce onto them like they were our real enemies.

The worst kind of harm/hurt is not inflicted by others/strangers, but by people whom we love and care for the most.

Sometimes, we are just too blinded by materials out there that we tend to neglect this fact as we try to maintain a good and healthy image in front of others.

I really thank my whole family for their love and caring support during my times of turbulence which is continuous; but with their steadfast love and concern for me, I will not feel depressed or demotivated anymore.

They are truly the BEST people in the world, or at least and especially to me! =)