Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My (worrying) recurring ergo problem

I am in town; for my short (making it very short) business trip...as I have posted in my Angelstar blog.

Anyway, I woke up this morning, with the bugging slow burning sensation in my right hand.
I know that feeling; it is that recurring ache on my palm and hand...due to the ergonomical problem

It is also caused by repetitive stress on the hand due to long usage of computers or machines which could lead to a permanent injury.
If it gets serious, there would be a need for surgery as the repetitive stress injury (RSI) could lead to the more threatening Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)

I am worried and my escalating worry has every reason to be concerned as recently, one of my aunts has just undergone a surgery on her right hand as well; for CTS.
She is not even in IT field (more common)!

It's time to relax those muscles again....I hope I don't have to take a break from blogging just yet as I am really getting back into my blogging routine...and mood!!

I pray I recover soon...