Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Time to move on?

I do not how or why, but somehow there are times I wonder whether I have indeed made a right or wise decision

Things are getting a little wacky, and sometimes I just feel like I do not want to bother about it.
I have tried my best to amend everything possible, and yet, I feel like I was being a victim most of the time.

Life is unfair, of course I know about that, but I don't give up easily, in fact, I work even harder when things don't work my way
I am a clear example of "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"

I am never one who purely gives up without any fight, and I will firmly fight my way towards what I believe in

However, when I do not believe in it, that is a different story

I want to be happy, to be passionate about what I do, and to be proud of what I can achieve with my great capabilitiess and not to be in doubt or restlessness.

Sometimes I feel like I am not happy with whatever I am doing, and yet, I know practically, it does gives material satisfaction.

I am one confused person at this point and am in the midst of sorting things out, hopefully, I can have the answer soon...

In the meantime, I won't give up, I am a fighting and determined girl, remember? =)