Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Working Late..

Back to work after CNY and I've expected myself to get real busy; with all the projects and assignments coming in.

Little did I expect myself to fall sick and see all hell breaks loose.
I don't understand how sometimes being sick could disrupt all the work; it feels like it is a solo performance.

Tired, I know and yet, I have to go on.

Yesterday, I am back to work after 2 days of MC where I could barely get up from the bed and already, I am running all over the places (in and out of the office) to get things done.
I felt faint intermittently; furthermore with the hot and humid weather and I was rushing from meetings to meetings.

I was on the verge of collapsing when I got off work; which was pretty late last night and to top it all off, I was stuck in a bad traffic jam when I left the last meeting place.

Tired, exhausted when I reach my place...

Sometimes I wonder, why do I like being busy?
Today is bound to be another working-late-day....