Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a girl wants...

Every girl has their own wish lists of dreams that they wish would come true some day...of course, even guys do...

There are so many things that a girl would want, and all of a sudden I have this thought and just decided to jot some of mine down..

It seems to be the perfect day (it's Friday) to do so, and hope that we can sleep through these dreams.

A girl wants a lot of things, but let's not be greedy here and focus on what particularly do I have in mind which is probably a gist of the whole picture

1. Freedom to do whatever I want in life; inclusive of choosing the person I want to be, my own career path and my relationship status

2. The financial ability to buy our own stuffs and fund our own shopping (clothes, bags, shoes, accessories, and for me, BOOKS!)

3. A place we can call our own; our very own home and personal space and having that liberty to furnish/design it to our liking

4. To be respected as a woman and not often looked down as the weaker sex

5. To truly and madly be loved and in love with that one person who will think the world of you and not treat you like crap.

6. To find that Mr Right or dashing prince in a shining armour; your soul mate for life who trusts and loves you for who you are and is your most trusted best friend.

7. To have accomplished one great thing in life; for me, I would definitely want to make it in my writing. I just love writing! =)

8. To travel around the whole world; and to see the world through my very own eyes and be able to tell it to the next generation

9. To be able to help people who are out there who needs help wherever I can. It feels great when you know you can do something for someone else

10. To be spoilt and pampered at all times (now that's rather Brat-ty like, but it's nice, you know)

Those are probably the top 10 that every girl would want on their list; but that is my very own personal list and may differ from others since everyone is unique and have their own priorities.

Now, what else could I possibly want? *greed glimmers in eyes*