Thursday, March 04, 2010

My grand white dream

A childhood dream this is; to someday have a grand white piano sitting on a white patio

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing



I have always been awestruck by the magnificent view of this music instrument which always seem to make me feel calm and peaceful when I look at it.
I don't know, whenever I walk near a piano, somehow, I would often be overwhelmed by a strong sense of familiarity and nostalgia.

Something about past life, maybe, some would offer their explanation for this strong emotion felt.

Whether it is karma or not, I have always loved the sight of the grand white piano, and how I would love to place my fingers upon it and play a song.
Richard Clayderman I am definitely not; but I would still love to be able to relax and calm myself down with the soft serenade from this white instrument which is just alluring and calming.