Sunday, March 21, 2010

Burning out...

Stressed these days and I think I am on the verge of burning out soon

Oh no, seems like my days in history are repeating itself again.
Life's been crazy since the start of this year; trying to avoid the topic of superstition but looks to me that this year didn't exactly start off that good for me, sadly.

I had a few mishaps and injuries; which left bruises and abrasion traces on my knees and hands, and then I choked on my food/drink, and I had serious food poisoning and gastric problems, body aches, headaches and even allergies.
Gosh, everything is just wrong and to add to the whole picture, I even had a minor accident during CNY.

Great way to start my year...

Work's been really busy, and added responsibilities always come with a cost
It's nice to be recognized by the bosses on what you are doing and yet, when the recognition comes with additional pressure and expectations, that is another matter.

I am always geared up for challenges, and I push myself to compete against...myself but I do realize that when we go in fast mode all the time, we will eventually burn ourselves out and that's not that desirable.

I want to take a seat back and relax but unfortunately, things and time do not allow me to do that.

I am slowly burning myself out....sighs, time to do something happy and motivate myself! =)
Another thing I've noticed, stress does have an effect on our skin and the way we look!