Thursday, March 04, 2010

Dream about a Baby??

I had a very weird and yet, I would say, adorable dream!

I dreamt that I was holding a very tiny baby in my hands; and I think it was definitely a baby boy.
He was really cute; and was just so tiny in comparison to my arms.
He had such round and beautiful eyes and he was just pretty active when I was holding him.

One unique thing about this baby though; was that his head kept tilting backwards and I remembered feeling nervous and anxious the whole way as I struggled to keep his head intact.
I think I was taking care of him or something because he seemed to be with me the whole time.

Someone made a bottle of milk and passed it to me, and the minute I stuck it into the baby's mouth, he was drinking it so fast!
Poor baby, he must be starving.

Another cute thing is, I don't recall him crying at all.
He just smiled and only kept tilting his head back (it got annoying at a point though)
I was handling him with extra care and surprisingly, I didn't even ask for help!~

Hmmmm....somehow the baby does look familiar...