Friday, August 28, 2009

No more dreams...

It's not that I am not having anymore dreams; in fact, I have been dreaming a series of dreams lately; and they seem to all revolve around different environments and different people seem to appear in each night's dream.

I think I have seen my relatives, my cousins, my ex-colleagues, my old classmates, my old admirers, some old childhood friends and even existing colleagues (only 1 or 2 from them though).

I can't help but think that almost everyone has appeared except my close loved ones...which is odd.

I know there is something there that I need to figure out; and there seems to be connection that is just staring right back at me.

Give me some time; while I sort out my thoughts and collect my senses back....I will have the answer soon...

Anyway, I don't want to continue to make this blog a 'Dreams' Blog as I kept posting on my dreams...that will make it so dull and monotonous.

That's why, no more dreams! Unless I have a really bizarre and crazy dream which I just have to share on;)

It's finally Friday, TGIF...and don't wish me sweet dreams or anything like that anymore.
I hope for a non-REM sleep this time...sound sleep is good!:D