Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yet another weird dream???

I should have blogged about it immediately when I woke up on Friday morning.

Yeah, I have had yet another weird dream the night before and it was again another bizarre dream in which I was part of it.

I think it involved my high school this time; I could see an access card.
That access card was actually the card which I use for my current condo in Penang to enter the main entrance gate.
I recalled it so clearly from the dream because it was very obvious and evident due to the card size, thickness and the words imprinted on it.

In the dream, it started with me passing the card to my dad; I think…for some reason or another. When I hand him the card, I remembered that I kept emphasizing on how important this card is and the extra precaution he needs to take to take care of it.
I couldn’t remember whether my brother was also in the dream.

I was seen as kept insisting on the importance of the card and how I need it to enter my school gates every morning (I do not know why the school gate?)

My dad nodded and did not say much.

Next I was seen to go to school early every morning; and I think I was back in those old prefect’ blue blouse and navy blue skirt I used to wear and I was walking towards the gate.

Suddenly my dad appeared and showed me the card.

It is now in a deformed shape!

Again, I remembered it clearly because it was so clear and sharp in the dream!

The card actually melted and crumpled from the side corners towards the middle. It’s like it has been burnt or underwent some high temperature oven with a tractor over it.

I remembered I was panicky (again) and was extremely upset over it; and I was crying and arguing with my dad and brother.

I kept saying, “I told you so many times to take good care of it, now it’s ruined!! How could you ruin it??? How am I supposed to go to school from now on??”

My dad was quiet and it was quite blur

Then I cried again and I remembered one of the last sentence I uttered before I woke up, “ If I knew, I would never have given you the card!! Now I even need to pay the fine and be penalized!!”

I was so upset; imagine when you are really furious or disappointed when your favorite possession is ruined by someone else.

I just felt so upset and distressed that I kept crying and arguing and then I stared at the school gates…it seemed so blurred and distant and then, I woke up.

Extremely bizarre, don’t you think?

I will try to decipher my dream too….

(I am wondering the melted/burnt card had anything to do with a honey bottle I accidentally melted on Thursday morning…LOL? Maybe hor?)