Thursday, August 06, 2009

10 things to know about me

1. I HATE smokers; especially those inconsiderate ones (and of course, I don't really like gamblers and drinkers as well)

2. I LOVE the Rain (that's a known fact for sure :)

3. I wanted to be a doctor/dentist when I was a kid

4. I am a very LOYAL person; and I can really be attached to friends, families and even places which I love

5. There's not a lot of local fruits that I really like; seriously! I like fruits like oranges, kiwis, berries (all of em), cherries, pears, peaches, grapes...so there :)

6. I LOVE to write and READ (enough said)

7. I am a worrywart (self-confession)

8. I HATE LIARS!

9. I TRUST in GOD very much; and I am very proud of my faith (I am a Catholic)

10. I DON'T DRINK beer or hard liquor (Don't ask WHY! Period)