Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do I miss school that much?

I had another dream again last night; I think I have been talking about my dreams most of the time here.

This time, it's not that long but I see a classroom scene.
It's like back in primary school; those old wooden and creaky desks we sit at in the classrooms.

It was arranged in a semi circle; and I was facing some of the guys (my friends).
They were seated with their backs towards the door; and I was blinded by the brightness of the sun outside as I was staring at them.
On the left I could see the old-fashioned green blackboard...call it greenboard (you remember those that we use chalks?)

Funny thing is; I kept seeing this guy (he was one of my admirers) and he kept appearing.
He was very quiet though; and it was like back in school when our friends used to tease us together.
It was very awkward and then he was hesitating whether to talk to me or go to meet me or not.

It was like a swinging situation where he was having his thoughts; and then when he wanted to come to talk to me, something or someone held him back.
He was reminded about his girlfriend and he suddenly looked confused, saying, "I don't have a girlfriend yet!"

He was confused and looked at me; and I was rooted to the ground...

Then when we sat at the semi-circle, he was the guy facing me with the sun blinding my sight again
It was all quiet then it faded...

I am just surprised at how often my dreams have the picture of my old school classrooms in them.
Do I really miss school that much?

Was that a subconscience speaking to me?

I don't know, and I think I still need to sort out all the interpretations for all my dreams...I hope I don't go crazy before that...