Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Old friends...

Recently I have been contacted by a lot of old friends, who have dropped by to say hi or somehow, just found me through Facebook.
Some were even long lost classmates and friends whom I have not heard of in years!

The other day, I even bumped into my ex-boss and also received an email from another ex-boss!
(It's not that I have changed lots of jobs before, it's just that I happen to report to a lot of bosses..LOL!)

Surprisingly, all these brought a pleasant feeling to my heart...I felt loved and remembered by so many people.
It is true that sometimes we should not despair over a small bunch of people who do not value or appreciate your existence and forget about the bigger bunch who truly cared and love you.

I felt that despite the rough time I am going through at work now, I felt so warm and so treasured by the many friends, relatives, acquaintances and family members which made me feel so important.

I guess, in a way, it's a feeling that God wanted me to feel; to know that HE is also always there for me and that I have plenty of love around.

At the same time, I am already learning to let go and to ignore things which can cause misery.
Perhaps it's a form of compensation that I am truly and fully appreciated by the world out there.

So what if there are crappy people who just wants to make my life hell?
I have a larger paradise of angels and saints who are just out there to make my life seems like heaven:)

It's amazing how this works....friends, families who can just make your world a better place to work in:)

At the same time, I was just wondering, am I that bad at keeping in touch with people?
I thought I was pretty good....hahaha, was:p