Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Only my data is needed?

I received an email from my boss yesterday as I was approaching the end of my working hours
(My boss sits in KL; operating from the HQ)

His request was very simple; asking me to consolidate the data for the reporting of last quarter's results and inclusive of year-to-date and also, to forecast up to September (which is the end of the fiscal year in my company)

Surprisingly, the email was only to me and my other colleague; the one who was constantly MIA was in the CC loop along with my admin and two other managers.

Initially, I was definitely wondering, why only me?
Why do I need to be the only one to consolidate?
Why does that colleague get away everytime?

But I thought again; and I think I know why
I look at the positive side and I think it looks better

Maybe I am the only one with data, after all? Hahaha...
And maybe, it doesn't really matter whether he has data or not? =P

Furthermore, he is in CC loop and I am sure he will definitely say that he is not supposed to do anything since he is in CC loop

This is one person that thinks CC and To are always the same; because even when the email is really addressed TO him, he still ignores....
So I guess, nobody wants to waste time asking him to do anything, perhaps

Now, doesn't things look much better? :D

P.S.: I am not being mean...it IS the truth!