Thursday, August 06, 2009

Worry too much?

I think I worry too much.....sometimes... (or most of the time?)

I worry about almost everything
I can't keep my mind off something when it goes wrong
It will continue nagging me at the back of my mind

It will just make me feel restless and unable to have peace in my mind

It's not healthy, I know but it's just me being me
I can't help it

I know I shouldn't because it may not necessarily be any big thing

Some say I am being overly responsible for all the things I do
and how I have attached myself too much emotionally in my work

perhaps that's true....
I care too much.... about everything
I care too much when there is wrong

Does perfectionism has to do with this too?

I think so too....

Help, what should I do then?
I think I am going dizzy....this issue has been nagging at me for this whole week that I am already at my limits

I realized I have worried too much when finally, today, I have decided not to back down anymore and strike back

I am tired of being always the one to step back
I need to defend

I need a BREAK......
I want my vacation!