Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is it worth it?

I am really tired of all these stuffs I am doing

I felt that I have tried my best in everything and end of the day, there doesn't seem to be anyone appreciating or even an utter of thanks
Not that I am looking forward to be some poster pin-up in the Hall of Fame or something like that, but the very least is, don't instead try to put me and my efforts down. It's like pouring a bucket of ice down my back; sends a chill down my spine in a bloodcurdling way.

I am sure that my recent posts on my main blog and here has given a brief and general overview of what's going on with me and yeah, my work (it seems to be an endless topic, huh?)

I felt so unappreciated and demotivated by such a working environment and don't even get my started on teamwork.
I have worked my best and really, I really tried everything I could to do what I can beyond my own expectations.
I don't want to be just an employee who receives her list of tasks in a note form and just perform according to that; without even using the capacity of the brain cells.

Yet, what I get is a word of that I should not have done that because it is not at my level.
All these talks about transparency and respect are pushed to the background.
I tell you, if I did not make an initiative to try to resolve the issue and just decided to get help, they will again, of course, say that I have no initiative and no sense of responsibility; only depending on spoonfeeding!

It is that contradictory of their own directions and what they want from their employees.
I am really surprised and at the same time, disappointed in this company which is furthermore, an MNC.

Secondly, I could not even feel a hint of teamwork here.
When I am sick, there is never coverage; no matter what happens.
The recent issue even proved that significantly.

I wonder what is wrong with the people here
I find it hard to trust anyone here as well; there is so much politics and backstabbing and God-knows-what-else is going on here.

I never wanted to step into any of this; but inevitably, I was pulled into it again and these sadistic people just enjoy seeing/hearing that people are in trouble.
I don't know why they want to mind others' businesses so much; it's like they are minding everyone's business but their own.

I am just here to work; and to do my job and get along with people, but if people continue to be like that, like 'some people say', it's really beyond my control.

What else can I do?
I have already done what I can and that's to my best ability....I am really tired with all these...

I don't think there's anything worth my happiness and health.....

I am a positive person; and I am continuing to look at this positively...taking this as part of my learning, growing up and character molding process....