Monday, August 03, 2009

Taking it all in a stride

Things keep happening to me recently especially at work
Then I am worried about my poor old grandmother who is severely ill; something which the whole family is helpless about as we cannot do much to rectify the situation

At work, I am thrown into a huge cauldron of fire and I have to swim my way out by myself
(refer to my primary Angelstar Blog Haven blog for the story)

I am all alone these days; I feel so alone although I know I am not alone as besides Almighty Father and all the beautiful angels and saints around me, I still have my family and good/best friends who are all supporting me in one way or another, telling me not to give up

I cannot be with them physically but I can sense their concern and their worries about me, and I know they are all praying for my well-being

I feel touched and do not worry as I did not lose hope or the grip on myself

When times are tough, the tough gets going
It is not like some people say, "It cannot be helped"
Oh yes, things can be helped

We are in control of the situation
Things happen, so what
We can't let the effects control our minds and limbs and not do anything about it

We need to do something about it
Even if we need to be in sweat and tears
But as long as we tried our best, who is there to stand there and judge us?

Perhaps it's my faith, and my never-giving up attitude or maybe it's even my experiences so far which has certainly helped to mould my mindset and my character along the way to make me a stronger person like who I am today

Unfortunate things do happen sometimes; or for some, all the time but yet, there is always a fortune out of it
God is fair and merciful

There is always a silver lining beneath every cloud
And for me, the silver lining is to learn to be independent and to be stronger/mature and I truly appreciate the people around me even more

I thank God for all the lovely blessings besides the unfortunate luck at the moment

When we are depressed over things which happened in an untimely manner, think of those who are in even worse state than us; those who are constantly depressed over a roof over their heads, food for their stomach and the fates of their surviving family members.

When I think of all these, I pray for them and thank God for the blessings bestowed upon me

Don't you think that we have a lot to thank for?
So, I will not let myself in despair...I must stand up on my own
I must pick up
I must work it all out

In all, I must take everything in a stride and hold my head up!

Thanks for all the encouragement!~