Thursday, July 05, 2007

Working with passion

Are you enjoying what you are doing?
Have you ever seen what will be your future?
How you will be like?
Do you think this will be your destiny until the end of your days?
Do you want to be doing this for a long time?
Are you happy?
What do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Are you achieving your ambitions?
Is this your ambition during childhood?
How far have you diverted from your original ambition?
Is this the perfect picture you saw of yourself when you were back in school or 5 years ago?
Are you looking forward to go to work each day?
Are you happy with everyone and everything at work?
Is everyone helpful and friendly?
Do you feel at home when you are at work?

Ask yourself the above questions and decide whether this is what you want to do....
Think about it...
If this is not it, you will have to make a choice...and a decision....
Have you made yours?
I will make my choice, I will take charge of my own life...I will pave and draw my own path in life:)