Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dirty Car Car

I walked to my car yesterday after work and I stopped in shock when I saw my car car, whoa....it looks too dirty for words.....
There's so much dirt and dust on the bonnet and also the front of the car.....
*Embarassed*
Furthermore my car is the first in the parking lot space.....how many people have walked by and noticed this dirty car and shook their heads at the messy owner of the car?
Owwww.....I really couldn't bring myself to think of it...
I hurriedly got into my car, stuck the key into the ignition and drove off......
Then thankfully, I had DearDear to help me to send it off to carwash as I wasn't feeling too good....and my swollen eye hurts.....
Sighs....
And now, Baby Car is back, squeaky clean...yahooo!!!
She must have enjoyed her bath:)
I must remember to bathe her more often from now on:)