Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Swollen eye

Thursday morning..today's weather is clear....and perhaps a stint of haze in the air.
I woke up with a swollen left eye and it hurts....I felt a little dazy and weak but I just pulled myself together to get to work.
I was warned that the eye is a sensitive area and that I should seek medical attention or medication to avoid any issue.....
Somehow I am a little reluctant to...I don't know why, I have been pretty reluctant since all those unlucky encounters with the doctors here in this little island.

I also received an email from my ex-mentor, still remember Marita? (Yeah well, she's back in the company; she's got a job in the US)
And we have been exchanging stories about our lives and I mulled up the courage and pace to confide in her the happenings over the year.
However, I did held back some information which I believe may be transmitted over a protected network....but it was great to hear that she's back.

My eye is really hurting me and I only hope it's not contagious....