Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Korea and Japan Trip

I came back from my business trip to both countries for more than a week already and have been busy updating my travel blog with my stories and pictures:)
It has been a great experience despite the hectic schedule and the limited time we have in each place.....(We were checking in and out of different hotels almost every day!!)

However, I can't complain much as this is, after all, a business trip ....not a personal vacation for us to take our own sweet time to travel here and there at our own pace; although some of my colleagues did extend a couple of days to tour the city on their own.
Initially I wanted to do the same but then thought better of it; as I was unfamiliar with the place and there's my laptop (company's property) to care for and budget hotels usually pose a safety concern.
Hence, I decided that I will skip this round and plan for my own trip or go on a tour next time:)

Anyway, here were some pics I have from the trip:
Myself; on the airport Limousine from Incheon International Airport (arrival)
Haven't sleep for the night; just a few hours...so tired:(
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This is a palace-like structure in the heart of the Seoul city; with posing palace guards:) Maybe this is the entrance to the Seoul City in the olden days; you know those gates (like what we see in HK ancient dramas as well:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Me and my colleague (from the same team), Jesline
Very smart gal; holds a PhD:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

My other working colleagues/counterparts...
Soo Fung (the one who invited me for this trip), Hooi Li(her assistant in this project) and Arthur all the way from US:) (Arthur was actually a Taiwanese who migrated to US:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Arthur and me...on our last night in Seoul City:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Jesline and Hooi Li
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Jesline and me; in Nagano's Zenkoji Temple (Japan)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Myself...on the way to Zenkoji Temple
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

On the streets
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Myself at various spots of Zenkoji Temple in Nagano
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Jesline, Me and Faeqah in Ueno Park, Tokyo
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Jesline and me, digging into our dinner on our last night in Nagano (Doma Doma Bistro)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Me and Faeqah in Tsekiji Fish MArket (Tokyo) - the day that I was flying home (before I left for the airport), this was at 5a.m.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Jesline, me and Faeqah....that 'just-wake-up' look...
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Nice trip...really enjoyed myself; a good breakaway from work!