Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My writing passion

I have to say, my passion for writing has heightened again...I am really writing a lot these days..
Hehe....those who have known me long enough will know my devotion to reading and writing but even they will call me insane for the continuous writings I do and the endless list of blogs I have...
I have a dream of owning my own publication and a zine; something like a magazine format thingy but on the web; it is popularly known as an e-zine or a webzine...
It is really a dream of mine to be able to write and write and also to learn more from other more profound writers in the same industry.
So, I called my newly built "zine" the moonlight zine (sort of something I do during my leisure time) and the title of the zine was actually Whispers of the Heart; mainly because I am going to write from my mind; pen my thoughts - what I see, what I think and how I feel on various issues ranging from social to sports, domestic to international affairs, how about that? :)

In a way, it is like a composition and essays archive for myself; that's why I am starting out small...to write on articles on a blog like template before launching my own website.
To date, I have thought of topics like the haze and also health issues......will be updating more frequently based on more findings...
I just love doing my factual writings; documentary articles; something which I used to be associated as good at :D

Hope you can give me comments and share your point of views with me as well:)
http://moonlightzine.blogsome.com