Tuesday, July 17, 2007

About Myself

I have suddenly decided to start a series of stuffs to talk about myself....
Perhaps to just enhance that knowledge of Angelstar/DPCS....
It is like, I do know lots of people know who I am and my stuffs pretty well (yeah, sometimes I am transparent like a plastic sheet and also readable) but there are also hidden beneath the cover stuffs that people may not know.
For instance, everyone knows my favourite color is pink (judging from the colors I have on my blogs) and I truly love reading and writing (from the number of blogs and the books I have quoted) and I enjoy movies and dramas (which girl doesn't anyway)...but to the depth of how many books have I read before and which is my favourite author or how many books do I have, I don't think I have sort of told anyone about it before.
Therefore, I have decided to start a series of tags and to do my homework to post on myself (NOT to every little single detail though) but all those funny and tacky stuffs to spice up this pink blog of mine....
Stay tune:)