Sunday, July 22, 2007

Maxis 3G Online!

I finally managed to go online yesterday!!~
YEAYS!!!
I logged online using my housemate's (Sara) Maxis 3G Broadband modem which she lent me before she went home for the weekend.
I was having difficulties logging in on Friday night and was really stumped.
However, last night was just a breeze but due to the bad weather, I had to log off in a short while.
But anyway, it was at least better than nothing!:D

This was the one I heard of and wanted to apply for at one time but due to the 1-year contract, I was reluctant:(
Anyway, I hope that I will get to go online more often....although I can only hope for the modem loan on weekends (mornings) since the other 2 housemates will be using it more often:(
Sighs....hope I can get my own Internet access soon too....a permanent location