Sunday, July 08, 2007

Backstabbing are the most despicable behavior on earth; it's lowly and cowardly...and only wimps do it.
I can't believe that some people whom I thought and believed ( I could vouch for) were nice and kind-hearted people could do something like that!!
Do you know how much that hurts?
I have officially lost my heart towards this group of people...a group which I once was close to...but after that horrifying incident instigated by 2 selfish souls who couldn't bring themselves to maturity, I have been unhappy and so stressed by the situation as they have brought themselves to influence the entire group of people to be on their sides and show their support.

Now, with the total distrust and also my loss of confidence in them, I have officially shunned the group and myself..it was really a major heartbreak.
But don't worry about me, Angelstar is always strong and will stand on her own feet.
I will not be bothered simply by irrelevant things like these little things.
I have learnt that everything is a choice, when things happen, I can choose to look at the bright side of it or the bad side of it....and the most important thing is, I must be happy :)
So now, i will just do my work and be myself, I don't have to go around pleasing others anymore...
I will just put this behind me and pursue my own happiness:)