Monday, July 23, 2007

COLD!!!

The weather for the last few days have been really wet.....it's been raining through the afternoons, nights, which leaves you with the chill that you sleep through the night.
I am prone to chilling out (yeah, not literally chill out but REALLY chill-ED out:p)
And I am feeling really cold all the time regardless wherever I am.
Yeah...I am already feeling so cold at home; in my little room and I am even sleeping without the fan on these days.....and I still wake up shivering and yet I had to drag myself out of bed to get to that cold water showering on me:(
Wow....I wonder whether there's any policy for employees to request to work in a warmer location in the office?
I am really cold right now; tapping my hands on this keyboard...really glad for the lime-green sweather I have on.....
BUT still, I am really COLD to the core....wish there's a heater here:(