Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why, why this mistake?

Just when things are all going wrong and me, just dreaming hazily into the afternoon sun and all of sudden, a single tap led to this big mistake

And to make it worse, the solution doesn't seem to work to fix it after 3 tiresome days!
I am so frustrated
I am so worried, anxious
I am feeling so sick to the gore right now
When is this going to be over?

I want things to be back to normal
Return it to me....please come back to me...

I can't do anything, but to pray
I do not want to lose my precious belonging
I don't know who to turn to
Who else can help me....I need strength to go on

I know I should be positive but I am running out of optimism
It's 3 days, what do you when someone's in a surgery room for 3 days?

Gosh....
I need to be patient, I need to stay focused
Everything can be fixed and things will be back to normal

RIGHT?