Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sleepless Night

I couldn't manage to get much of a wink the entire night; now it wasn't because I thought too much, or I don't know, but it was really hot the whole night.

I tried to sleep after cooling myself a little but I woke up through the night.
I finally opened my eyes at 6am; actually I woke up earlier at 5 but I refused to allow myself to wake up since I didn't sleep much.

Anyway, I didn't feel tired until now and am still very much alive, running around getting all my things done.

I just hate it when sleep's not in sync with me
I just hate it when I can't go to sleep

I shall not think
I shall void my memory of thoughts tonight; heaven forbid if I even think of the cars out on the road
I shall block my mind of any possibilities of dreams

Now, how do I do that?
Can someone invent me a "Sleep-Well-No-Dreams-or-Thoughts" machine?
Thank you in advance and I assure that you have my warmest regards