Monday, January 08, 2007

What I want....

Hehehe....it doesn't hurt to just ramble on some of my thoughts and secret wishes for my BIG day....just like a wish list for Christmas or my recent New Year wish list *winks*
So ya, this little spoilt brat's big day is coming soon...and I mean REALLY soon.....and looking forward to it too....*whoopee*
Now....let's sit down and keep a straight and clear mind on what and how I am thinking of celebrating and welcoming YET, another year older:p

Number 1: Of course, what's more important than having a HAPPY and great DAY?? Is that even a question too much to ask?
Number 2: Watching the SUNRISE....just like LAST year....SUPERB and just so romantic....seeing the day comes to live..on the day I was born....
Number 3: Of course, though sad, I want to watch SUNSET as well...as they all say, there's always the beginning and the end....and since I watch the starting part...it'd be good to close it with the ending.....like the Chinese saying (direct translation: "There's head and tail")
* Furthermore, I just have this penchant for Sunrise and sunsets....they always seem so amazing and magnificent....God's creation*

Number 4: SEASIDE!!!! That's also a great place to be by...hehehe.....and I was there last year....beautiful *winks*
Number 5: Hmmmm...wonder whether it will be too much to ask for if I want to go to shipyards and harbour-set areas....:p
Number 6: A cake? Hehehe....I know...I just don't fancy cakes and sweet stuffs...and I don't really do cakes.....nothing to do with weight watching despite what you ladies want to think (well, think all you like...I do what I like and live for myself, if you want to please yourself that people are always in the slimming mode; assuming there's nothing else ladies have to do like you...then suit yourself and think whatever you want:p )
Cakes will be cool....to me, whether I like it or not...somehow cakes made its mark into benchmarking and the typical and conventional trademark to signify birthdays....and yeah...it feels more like a BIRTHDAY when you have a cake...hehehe.
Also, getting rather superstitious...coming to think of it, last year was the first year in history I didn't get a cake on the actual day itself (yeah, my colleagues had a birthday celebration with me the day before and they got me an ice-cream cake) but there was just no cake on the day itself...and look at my whole year...miserable and full of ups and downs...
So, perhaps I should after all, associate cakes with my auspicious and smooth sailing year ....haha...
I remembered that there were a couple of years I had 2-3 birthday cakes even...thanks to all my friends out there....but the record was this year where i had 4 CAKES!!! Woohoooo.........
*I know, I don't really do cakes and still want cakes...too MUCH man, this spoilt girl....total waste of money and effort to raise her.....*blushes*
Okay, in short....yeah, a cake would be nice hor.....hehehe:p

7. A party celebration and also with friends...I really do miss those big hangouts and gatherings...just chillin out

8. My FAMILY....*sobS*

9. I really do like those romantic celebrations as well.....oh well, I am a confused gal:P

10.PRESENTS and cards....hehehe.....not asking but isn't that the best part about birthdays? And I always tell people that it doesn't really matter but it still feels good and touches me to the core to hold and receive a present in my hand; oooo...and especially when it is a surprise...you know, those "Oh my gosh, you got me a present??!!" or "Oh my.....that's for me? You really don't have to!" and "Wowwww.....oh my, I really didn't expect that".....and just "THANK you so much....Love you!!"
Hehehe.....even cards count a lot.....

11. Birthday calls and wishes from distant friends.....it just feels nice to be remembered....and defintely pleased when people who are so busy these days take some time to actually recall and remember this little date that marks the birth of others...and for me, I don't really see myself as that important *blushes*
Though sad to say, last year my bestie forgot my birthday...but then again, she gave me a belated birthday wish...texted me...so well, thanks bestie...it really meant a lot to me!!

12. A nice meal....haven't thought of what I might wanna eat...hehe...yeah, there is also a time when this picky and no-fan-of-food thinks of eating...hehehe....
some choices probably count such as Western vs Eastern?
Hahaha......Western? Fish /seafood platter?
Chinese? - Seafood and vege?
Korean?
Italian...?
German...?
hahaha.....I am confusing myself...really don't know....
Seafood?Haha...of course.....that's like the only food I LOVE...

13. Red bean...haha, there I go again...I do have this insane thing all of a sudden...these few days especially....but I do wish that there will be some nice red stuffs for my birthday this year...hehe...nothing auspicious and also superstitious lar...just thinking of red bean....and I can't decide whether I want the chilled/ice-blended version of the soup dessert version.... *dreams*

14. BIG cuddly soft toy...like from Disney....hehehe...they are very expensive...but it doesn't hurt to think of them sometimes...and though childish, but hey, I just mentioned I am still young or a kid at heart, didn't I?

15. A birthday song...haha...anyone wants to sing for me?

16. Midnight waits....hehehe....stroke of midnight to mark the day itself and also the last second to midnight for the end of the day and that I'd have to wait all over again.....for the next year *sighs*

17. A ride in a boat....woww...ultimate.....

18. Wearing a nice attire...hehehe....vain:p

19. Balloons...haha, but UncleChan needs to keep away from it....before he goes popping it off and scaring some other people out there...and no, no more of those Anti-drugs campaign thingy balloons handed out.....I'd love those pink ones...haha...

20. Birthday hugs and kisses....a way to remind me that I am still loved and remembered....Daddy, Mummy...bro, miss you guys lots....

21. A great Birthday BASH celebration.....

22. A surprise birthday turnout...birthday wishes or celebrations from the unexpected crowd or people I'd never dream would even know or remember my birthday *winks*

23. Flowers? And chocolates (nahhhhh, don't even dream of those...) but hey, chocs can be replaced by my fave strawberries....hehehe.....

24. What's the FInal one....hmmmm, I am running out of ideas.....:P