Monday, January 08, 2007

Birthday Cakes...

Birthday cakes....hehehe...I used to take this survey on our preferences on the types of cakes...and it kinda reveals your personality type, etc....I think we have a couple of those types of psychological tests these days.
Anyway, since I have blabbering about cakes despite my non-fancy for them, but hey, I DO love looking at cakes and admiring the designs...I mean, they are really creative in making those interesting and really cute....really...it just makes it such a worthy visual feast and people drooling over it...don't you just agree with me? hehehe...yea...and this comes from someone who doesn't fancy cakes???Hehe...the world's weird.....*winks*
Now, let's see...if I were to choose the cakes (if I HAVE to have cakes) would be in the following preferences.....
Number 1: Being such a fruity gal and someone who just loves fruits....of course, it is of no question that fruit cakes will be one of the choices, right?
Hehehe.....however, there are 2 types of fruit cakes....one a FRESH fruit cake..and the other the classic dried fruit cake.....
I used to dislike the traditional dried fruit cakes....hmmmm....they are just too sweet for me....but i guess they are just meant that way....for those festive occasions...makes everything sweet and nice.
Fresh fruit cakes are one of my preferred choices....hehe...simply because I have those fresh fruits to indulge in...my faves being of course Strawberries and those Kiwis and grapes......heheh...picking them right off top the cakes......(a little rude...but Mum does that...)
**But oooo...one thing's important...I have a problem with icing and cream and also butter....it makes my tummy upset...that's the reason why I don't really like cakes....
Also, sweet things doesn't really go with me...I don't like sweet stuffs that much....yeeee.....picky and troublesome gal, huh?:P *
Nice cakes....but do strip them off those layers of cream...:p
Pssst....can I have the fruits please?:P
2. Since my top favourite fruit is Strawberry, of course I'd love those strawberry cakes as well...ehehe....again, without the CREAM....they have done nightmareas and sleepless nights to me since I was 3 years old.....Ughhhh....
Anyway...I took some of these pics from the Stock Photo Images while browsing and surfing for some strawberry cakes pics.....*Do let me know if you want me to remove these pics*
These would be nice....thin crust....and little pastry but with generous toppings of strawberries
Ahhhhhh....fruits on top of it more than the crust:p
What can I say....Berry Torte.....hehe...all my faves...*I do LOVE anything to do with any berries....*
Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cranberries, just to name a few....:p
Nice visual feast of the strawberry cake...but there's creamy layer....
Oooohhh...the inside of the cake/filling should be pink lar....heheh..strawberry colour mar....
Woww....layered cakes...I usually think of them at weddings only...but still nice to look at...only...erm, I don't really like chocolates...*weird gal who doesn't like sweets and chocolates:p*
Pancakes?
Tarts?
More thin crusts....
Don't really know why...somehow just thinking of red cakes, red beans...hahaha.....nice and happy and bright colours....and STRAWBERRIES.....yippee....it is scientifically proven that it does elevate the happy hormone levels (can't remember the name)...and it has been proven to make me really hyper just at the sight of them....hahaha