Monday, January 08, 2007

Growing up??

Hmmmmm......an important date is coming up....hehe...and I am amazed that people are starting to wish me like a few weeks before that...and also reminding me that it's approaching.
Dang....I am happy but at the same time, gotta admit that it's freaking me out and also, secretly, I am kinda dreading it.
Yeah....I know....it's weird....if you know me, I am one who LOVES and I really mean, look forward to my birthdays...in fact, it was my top favourite and most anticipated occasion in a year besides Christmas!!
But I have to admit that I tried to block this out since my 20th and 21st birthday....just feels like I am getting older...and it doesn't feel so good anymore....*sighs*
I know, humans evolve and we grow with age......we have to go through the same aging process....like it or not....but well.....I am dealing with it....

You probably think I am some kind of vain and really conceited or even childish and foolish to think of this...haha.....but I thought it was common that people want to stay young?:p
Anyway...whatever it is....I should just face it, deal with it and why bother?
I can still stay young at heart....let's just welcome the age...and hehe....whatever we do, do it with pride and take it in stride...
So, big question answered...and YEAH, I still LOVE and look forward to my birthday and I want to grow up...haha...proudly....and gracefully...
Most importantly, life is short, why dwell and make ourselves unhappy when we can be HAPPY, right?
Hehehe.......so....crossing my fingers and waiting for the day....SOON.....:p