Friday, January 26, 2007

Trips trips trips work work work

Haven't been blogging in DPCSP diary for more than 2 weeks now I suppose.....been busy with travel...hehe; not on business travel (fat chance, don't sense any signs of long distance travel for business as of now due to the freezing).I went to 2 islands, a city and a small town....and all in 2 weekends!!~ Not bad ler; hectic and packed travelling....busy busy busy:pI went to Langkawi about a fortnight ago...with my GPTW gang. This was like my 3rd time to this island and I can say that nothing much changed on this island...it still looks untouched since my last visit which was last year with my own working group of colleagues:pThis round was rather boring of a visit; I may say coz there was really nothing much to do on this island. I am still compiling my pictures to be shared on my blogs.

The other trip was to Pangkor; a small fishing village which has nothing much as well but I took more pics over there compared to Langkawi...haha!~

Besides that, mostly are work, work, and work lorrr....sighs! Been pretty busy these days and I find my mind constantly bogged with work...it's not such a big deal actually, just that I always want everything to be perfect and work smoothly:p

Also, weather's been pretty HOT HOT and HOT here....(now why am I tripling all my words to describe everything:p )....it's really HIGH temperature here in Penang compared to KL(which is still greeted by occasional showers). It's the Chinese New Year weather here in Penang....sighs! I really hate hot weathers...and it's so dry,etc....

Do remember to drink more water, and also do not laze around too much; help out with all those spring cleaning, etc.

Have a nice day!~