Monday, January 08, 2007

I wish I wish I wish

Happy New Year 2007!!!
Well, 2006 is over...and now is the time to welcome year 2007...sounds like a Bond year:p
Anyway...typically when you welcome in a New year...you usually come up with a set of resolutions and things you aim to achieve in that year.....
As for me, I have my resolutions and also a wish list...hehe...a list of stuffs I want, wish or dream to have (at least)...c'mon, to be realistic, I may not be able to have all of them lar; but at least...it's good to dream.....doesn't pay to dream once in a while...
**Disclaimer: I am not the type who asks for presents and I have no intention to give hints that these are ideal gifts for me...so if you happen to think so, I apologize for even planting that thought in your head in the first place:p *
Okay lar...since Christmas was over and I didn't have time to post a Christmas wish list, this New Year wish list will do....hehe:)
1. Camera.....yeah, I do want to own my own camera.....I am so into owning a camera for myself...Bro and I were supposed to share 1; but seems like he's using it more often than me...*sighs*
I have my eyes on these few.....guess which is my fave?:P
2. iPOD Nano? Someone asked me what will I do if I find an iPOD Nano in my postbox on my birthday....hmmmm, shocked and probably send it to the police station?:p
By the way, I think the white one is really cool.....:)
3. Eragon story books.....interested after watching the movie *winks*
4. To watch Ratatouille and Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix....
5. A bright green (lime or apple) sweater....
6.Shoes....pink, white, black....need to get a couple of them since some of my old ones were worn out...so sad *sobs*
7. Travelling...within the country or overseas:p
8. Mobile hard disk
9. A nice silver cross pendant *winks*
10. A nice crystal ring
11. Pearl earrings
12. Green watches...I know, somehow I don't have the color green:p
13. Interesting entries for my blogs...I just LOVE blogging so much!!:)
14. My own WEBSITE....and I mean those bombastic and beautifully designed ones...not just a website....oh well, I have my dreams *winks*
15. More innovation ideas......to have my own anchor in hold in the hand....
16. A wonderful picturesque area by the sea...provided there's no tsunami alert whatsoever....
17. Sailing out to the sea.....from a yacht.... hehehehe....that'd be SUPERB!!! *hyper*
18. To hang out in a shipyard.....ooooo.....*smiles dreamily* (I've always had this thing for shipyards....and dreams of spending time there.....just be there.....near the harbour, jetty, best of all the SHIPYARD....basically, I just love and ADORE the sea.....*dreams*)
19. To have my own place to decorate and keep it clean:)
20. To make real achievements at work....
21. To land a job (part-time/moonlight) as a writer for some magazine
22. To finish (writing) my book and get it published....yea!!! It's about time I put my hands (or mind) on some real publication...hehe....*grins*
23. To start work on my own zine.....*winks secretly*
24. To have more and more friends
25. To have a real satisfying and happy journey in year 2007 for my life
ETC ETC ETC
I still have a long list lar....somehow when I had to think of it....nothing comes out:p
But the one and MOST important....to Be really HAPPY and HAPPY and also HAPPY!!!~
That's what will make my year 2007.....my ultimate GOAL...hehehe...that's the old me and I want to make it better.....
Quoted from my old alma mater's headmaster...."Today MUST be better than yesterday and tomorrow must be better than today"
So.....DPCSP's quote: 2007 MUST be BETTER, BETTER and HAPPIER than 2006!!~
Let's toast to a GREAT year 2007!!
Cheers~~