Monday, January 08, 2007

Shipyard up north...

Speaking of shipyards and watching the sea and the rising and setting of the sun....hhmmmmm, there's just this place up north....it is the Tanjong Marina near Weld Quay in Penang.
It is located near the ferry and jetty area......
OOO....it's pretty quiet and a perfect picturesque view of the sea and of course, them SHIPS and YACHTS....not huge ones...but still.....*winks*
Since I talked about them in my wish list...hehe, I just remembered that I do have some unposted pics on m previous short trip there....right at the moment of sunset....
Ahhhhh....of all my love and quirks for the sea and those beautiful ships, boats, and also the natural sun view....this place fits the picture...I get them all here...haha....
It's still not much of a tourist attraction but anyway, I am definitely fine with that...it gives me that peace and serene environment.....
Early morning....the ferries are docking in...ready to start their trips...
Views of the Tanjong Marina harbour and shipyard....
Silhouette of who?
Hehehe....happy happy...:)