Sunday, January 07, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

All my other blogs have taken all my posts on Christmas; the beautiful decorations in malls, food goodies for the season, the church and friends' gatherings....that I was like, what is there left for my own personal diary here?
Haha....there's still some of my own pics which I saved for DPCSP....it's my very own diary wor....how can I not have anything special....and there, I have my own exclusive pictures to be here.
My other blogs have talked about my Church's decorations and I just do not want to be repetitive and long-winded by continuously talking about those....boring:p
Anyway, Midnight mass was, as usual, spectacular but one thing that I noticed on my Kepong church was the songs and hymns sung during the mass. They do not really arrange for all those Christmas carols nor the traditional songs; therefore there was this lack of the festive spirit in the church environment.
Not comparing; but churches in Penang continue to sing Christmas carols even weeks after Christmas; sometimes for a month.
Anyway, it was great and I was happy to be able to don my new black dress...hehehe....very happy with that...and Daddy said that it was really sweet!! *happy*
Met up with Uncle, Aunt and cousins and also all my OLD friends....YEAYYY!!!
Happy happy.....
Some pics at the church....
The beautiful Bethlehem scene with the crib:)
My cousin sis, Franciska......really grown up and tall....
One of my best, and fun, loving gal pal.....such a Hot chick....Jes!!
And this was the Uncle who actually carried the baby Jesus to be placed in the crib after Mass; which was after midnight and into Christmas....he wanted to be in the pic as well...:D
SO, besides Church, I was also in MidValley...beautiful decorations as usual....and of course how can I resist taking pictures there?
Merry Christmas!!