Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Unorganized and miscommunication

I am not a very organized person; although I like seeing things in perfect order and such.
However, I have gone through organizations where they keep things at a very systematic level and well-organized.
Yeah, nobody is perfect, but yet, organization to a certain extent for me is truly important.(I am actually a very particular person).

Therefore, I find unorganized things agitating and can be really confusing.
For instance, I am trying my hand at a new system; and with the shallow and surface training they provided me, I started using the system.

Then this lady start coming up to my desk today telling me that I do not have the achieved quota based on the data keyed into the system.
Weird...and I tried to explain to her....that my boss mentioned that my related data should only be retrieved from this month onwards...meaning, next month to extract this month's summary.

She said no..my boss told her from this month onwards.
I don't know how to explain to her since she seemed disbelieving and I gathered she has already formed her own perception that I am too dumb to use her system.

Well....IT SAP system...hahaha, not to be mean, but I don't carry what degree I major in my daily interaction with everyone...

Whatever, I still prefer to brush off others' perception of me...with a SMILE:)