Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bleeding!

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!

Today I fell down the staircase as I was walking towards the carpark area after work.
It was a short slip but yet, even I was surprised by the red spot that appeared on my knee cap after the fall.
I had to endure the pouring rainfall to make my way towards the carpark in the neighbouring building!

OUCH!!!
I am not concerned about the pain; but rather the ugly fact that it's gonna be ugly with a wound there:(
Call me vain but a bloody wound is definitely so unattractive when it comes to wearing skirts.
Yet, when I wear pants, it's gonna rub against the fabric...SIGHS!

I held my little handkerchief against the wound while I drive home and Daddy and Mummy were so concerned about the wound.
It was a small wound actually; but I felt so pampered....really spoilt Daddy's princess huh?

After my bath, Daddy insisted that I go to our family doctor for cleaning and dressing of the wound; basically to apply some antiseptic on the wound to avoid inflammation.

The nurse even praised me for being a brave girl who didn't even scream or wince at the sight of the blood or wound.
She cleansed it properly and was amazed at how quiet and friendly I was towards her.

After cleansing the wound and ensuring there's no foreign materials (such as grain of sand, stone, etc), she turned to apply iodine next.
WOW!!
That was super painful!!!!
Should I say, really PAINFUL!!

I had to grit my teeth through it and didn't even scream.
Then she applied the cream...for quicker recovery of the skin growth around the wounded area.
It costed RM13 for the entire treatment but for the insurance of it, the doctor even told me to go back in 2 days' time for further check up and to ensure the recovery of the wound.

I know Daddy and Mummy was really heartbroken to see my wounded; and blamed it on my white heels....aiks!!
I do so love my white heels....even my beloved darling was so heartbroken and in despair to hear about my wound...

Thanks for all your concern...
I didn't want to gross you all out with the wound; despite it being a small wound...
It's now cleaned up and properly dressed
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Patiently waiting for 2 more days....please recover without any further effects
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I don't want scars...nor ugly marks...
I may be brave in enduring the wound cleaning and dressing, but vanity is still a girl's pride:p
*Yeah....call me a spoilt princess!