Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Lovin it!

My colleague Johnson asked me a question last week, "How do you find things after 2 months here?"

I was so busy at that time that I was gathering a few files and hastily replied, "Let me find a time to use a suitable adjective to describe how I find things now...hehe, coz I am getting tired of using the word 'interesting' again"

That brought a chuckle and he agreed.

But frankly, I used to think that change will not be easy and I was formerly in a slight denial stage; okay, maybe not slight...a major denial process.
Now, as I start to pick up the momentum and getting into the right books, I am actually enjoying the stuffs I do around here!!
Yeah, it's not easy but it's not hard either; and also, it can get really busy at times and there are several different projects to work on at the same time.
Sounds hectic right?

But I do love being busy!
I sound crazy or sadistic?
Nope....just that I always liked it that I know what I am doing and I get to do things.Being busy makes me feel a part of everything and that makes me feel important!
Egoistic a little?
Well....I just love to feel important and useful...
Where's there a will, there's always a way....
Where there's a way...there's always an opportunity!
To me, where there's something to do, there's always opportunities and when there's opportunities, there's definite chances of success!~

*BIG GRIN*