Tuesday, April 08, 2008

3rd Visit and removal of dressing

Yesterday I had a slightly unpleasant experience; but nothing bad.
After work, I went for my 3rd (and hopefully the final) visit to the clinic to check on my small wound which has felt itchy for the past 2 days.

As the nurse removed the bandage, the wound seemed to have shrunk and the surface has dried; with a new layer of cell on it.
It looks good; according to the doctor and the nurse cleansed the wound again and applied some of those yellow solution to it.

There will be no more bandage anymore to allow faster recovery of the wound!

I am not posting my pics anymore....haha, it is seriously not that nice to look at:p

I won't be wearing skirts at the moment until the wound has fully recovered without any scar or mark:)
*Keeping my fingers crossed and praying to God*