Saturday, April 12, 2008

My dream car...(S)

I have my good ol' car right now..nothing to complain about, in fact I love the solid look and comfort of my car which I own for about 3 years now.

However,I have to say that there are a few cars that I have particular preference...

Toyota Vios
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Funny why I am looking at the old model Vios rather than the latest release?
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.com
That's coz I find this older model nicer than the newer one although the latter still look charming:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Another one....this was my dream car since when I was little kid...hehe
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Striking red and stylish...:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And this is another COOL car!:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Really stylish...wow:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Cool....and did I mention I was a Toyota fan?:D