Sunday, June 27, 2010

Self-mantra

I wonder how many times can one say "I love my job/life" to believe that they truly, duly do NOT hate their job/life?

I think in most motivational talks, they always tell you to go up to a hundred, right?

Well, I can tell you, if I were to say "I Love my Job" for a hundred times, I still won't believe it.

On the other hand, it goes without saying that even if I don't recite "I hate my job", it will not make me believe it.

Ohhh, that doesn't mean my job makes me sick or I really do HATE my job, but there are just those days when you feel that you are just sick of everything and you just subconsciously say "Oh, I am starting to hate my job!"
You know what I mean...

Otherwise, who would want to hate something which gives them money to feed themselves and dress them from top to toe?

So, here goes, please say it with me..."I Love my job"....