Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A silver lining?

Dear Diary,
I received some bad news last night; after dinner when I reached home. It was piece of news delivered at the wrong time and I wished that it could have come later.
It was not that it was disaster-prone kind of devastating, but still distressing to an extent.

I am tired of being a nomad, and having to search high and low (electronically and physcially, that is) for another location.
I don't want to go into the details, period.
Enough said that I have just had enough of everything these days; work, people, etc.

Perhaps there was a little silver lining as the same topic initiated an actual conversation with my quiet housemate whom I have just merely exchanged a nod or smile so far or the most, good morning. Well, we exchanged our opinions and even shared a good laugh with each other!

I guess, whenever there is anything gray in the skies, there will always be a silver lining?

Well, it's back to the basic and I am back to square one....but I am loving the rain today, yeah, it rained again!
Another silver lining in store for me?

X.O.X.O