Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Presentation is fun!~

Last week was a nationwide, or at least the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia's roadshow for this new product launch for my division/business unit.

Everyone had to present, in our respective regions and so, of course, I was the one who had to do it for my region =)

I was kinda enjoying it, to be frank, it kinda relived that passion in me, and reminded me of the love I have for all these kinds of things; public speaking, writing and you know, just being yourself with the microphone and commanding that attention to you.

Funny how my bestie was just telling me in less than a week ago prior to the presentation about she enjoyed that too!

Well, don't get us wrong, we are not exactly attention-thirsty people who are just so desperate to flaunt ourselves in public.
Far from that, I just think it makes us feel natural and the truth is, I enjoyed it, it was fun to be doing something we enjoy and feel natural about.

I can't wait to post the photos and blog more about my roadshow very soon, I will definitely get to it soon, I promise =)

For now, let me enjoy that first few moments of liberty...;)