Sunday, October 25, 2009

End of the year~

How time flies! It's finally the end of the year already...well, technically though not nearly YET

We are already in the 4th quarter of the year; and well, it seems to me that it's as good as the end already and I just love this part of the year...
I don't know when it first started but I guess we have all been mechanically programmed to the thought of holidays since our school days.
Remember how the longest semester break always seems to linger around the end of the year? I guess that's where it all started and that's why I am part of the statistics who just love year end for the holidays.

When it comes to the thought of holidays, it is all about relaxation, isn't it?
Hahaha...I start to imagine about vacations...
Yeah, the reason why it's imagination is because I am too swamped up with work these days to even take a day's off.

I was supposed to take next Monday/Tuesday off...well, take a little trip home and join my best mates for a slumber party (Halloween-themed) and then celebrate All Saints Day and visit my grandparents's cemeteries on All Souls' Day...yeah, all in one weekend.
I have yet to utilize 70% of my annual leave, and frankly, even I did not realize that I have not been taking leave this year!
Have I been that into my work?

I really need a vacation soon...I am in a vacation mood but yet at the same time, I am still thinking about my work so much...
I do need to be cautious about overworking, otherwise, I will be burnt out soon

But...again, holiday seasons are here...Halloween, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving...birthdays and yeah, Christ's birthday is coming soon too....oh, for the love of the holidays~